Omnichannel & Multi-Channel Integration
- Customizable workflows: Point-of-sale, in-store kiosks, mobile, call center and online retail sales can all be synced in one centralized fulfillment source.
- Vendor Integration: Integrate with any vendor or drop-shipper system with built-in communication portals.
- Centralized Dashboard: Stock levels, order status and reporting across all vendors, channels and company warehouses are accessible in one dashboard.
Roadmap to Omnichannel
- Buy online, pickup in-store is now the second most requested fulfillment type, according to eMarketer.
- Exceed competition and meet market demand with easy-to-implement in-store fulfillment.
- Eliminate lost business from selling channel silos.
A true omnichannel operation unites all selling channels such as physical store, mobile, eCommerce site, social selling, phone orders and more. The careful balance between adding more and more channels while providing the same high level of customer experience is made easy when all channels can be fulfilled and managed in one single source.
The Smartstock360 differentiator
One true source for inventory management and fulfillment from any selling channel, with an open-source license to add new selling channels as trends change. Having an agile and flexible systems that can grow with your business and the ever-changing logistics landscape will save time, money and increase efficiency long-term.